Farmers Markets have been deemed essential service providers during the Covid-19 pandemic. As the Salt Lake Downtown Farmers Market enters its 29th year we are modifying many aspects of the market to consider the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, vendors and customers. It will be held Saturdays, June 13th through October 24th from 8am to 1pm (closing an hour earlier than past markets)
The Downtown Farmers Market exists to strengthen and support small local farms and businesses as they bring their products directly to the public. Our farmers and producers offer the freshest local fruits and vegetables as well as a wide variety of grass-fed meats, eggs, dairy, honey, and flora, along with the region's best locally made sauces, spreads, baked goods and culinary accoutrements.
Protocols for customers are:
- Do not attend the market if you are feeling unwell
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance
- Wear a mask or face covering
- Wash or sanitize hands often
- One shopper per household
- Use a credit card, debit card, cashless app or exact change when possible.
- No gathering
- No pets (with the exception of service animals that are trained to respond to a specific medical condition)
- Observe one-way traffic flow (signs and arrows posted)
- Reusable bags are allowed
- SNAP Exchange and Double Up Food Bucks will be available
It will be held Saturdays, June 13th through October 24th from 8am to 1pm (closing an hour earlier than past markets)
More information on the protocols are online: https://www.slcfarmersmarket.org/saturday-farmers-market