Punk Rock Farmer Friday wtih a NASA Solar System Ambassador, Fisher Beer, Urban Farm Report, Live Music with Otter Creek, and More!!!
Hosted by Aldine Strychnine, KRCL's Punk Rock Farmer, and Lara Jones.
- Live music with Otter Creek, which is playing Tune INN! A Benefit Concert for The INN Between Friday, August 25, at South Valley Unitarian Universalist Society, 6876 S. Highland Drive, Cottonwood Heights.
- Otter Creek is also set to play Saturday, Aug. 19, at the Gallivan Center, as part of Bluegrass Saturday Night. The show features a bunch of bluegrass bands and it's FREE!
- Kim Correa of The Inn Between explained the work of Salt Lake City's only hospice for the homeless, which celebrates its 2nd anniversary this month.
- Grant Fust, Urban Arts Gallery, which hosts a reception for its current show, Eight o'Clock in the Morning, as part of the August Gallery Stroll in SLC.
- Peruse the list of openings at www.gallerystroll.org/current.htm (updated the second week of each month) to select from dozens of diverse gallery openings and visual art exhibitions from 6-9 p.m. tonight.
- Brewmaster Colby Frazier, Fisher Brewing, which will take part in this weekend's 8th Annual City Weekly Utah Beer Festival at the Utah State Fair Park.
- Solar eclipse party planning with Patrick Wiggins, NASA Solar System Ambassador.
- Urban Farm Report with Ron and Anita Murphy of R & A Hyrdoponics. Look for them at the Wasatch Front Farmers Market, Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Wheeler Historic Farm, 6351 S. 900 E., Murray.