Intersex Awareness Day is today. Find out more with activist Courtney Skaggs and Flourish Therapy counselor Kimberly Anderson as they talk with Sue Robbins on another #EverydayPeople edition of the show. Plus, SL County Clerk Sherrie Swensen with a voting update.
A big thank you to everyone who donated during Fall Radiothon.
If you missed it, you still have time to make your contribution and pick up the fall hoodie!
Click here to donate to Listeners' Community Radio of Utah.
The latest on voting with SL County Clerk Sherrie Swensen, who reminded folks to SIGN YOUR BALLOT!!! To learn more about voting, click here.
#EverydayPeople panel discussion on intersex awareness, featuring:
- Courtney Skaggs, intersex educator and activist
- Kimberly Anderson, LGBTQ+ counselor at Flourish Therapy, which is committed to expanding access to affordable, culturally competent, evidence-based behavioral and mental health services for LGBTQIA+ individuals, couples, and families
Views, thoughts or opinions shared by guests are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of the board, staff or members of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah, 90.9fm KRCL. Tonight's RadioACTive team included:
- Community Host: Sue Robbins, Everyday People
- Exec. Producer, Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer