Truth and the Living Soul, Refugee Stories Are Our Stories, UCann Medical Cannabis Conference
- John Saltas of
1st Annual Utah Cannabis Convention (#UTCANN18)
- October 19th - 20th, Utah's inaugural Medical Cannabis Conference and Expo is designed to learn more about the important issues related to medical cannabis. Topics will include discussions on cannabis medical benefits, Utah's shifting political landscape, plus scientific and financial trends.
- Melissa Dalton-Bradford, on Their Story Is Our Story: Narratives from the Refugee Crisis.
- We shared a conversation about Their Story Is Our Story (TSOS), a non-profit, and their new book, "Let me Tell You My Story", available on Amazon.
- Michael Meade, a renowned storyteller, author, and scholar of mythology, anthropology, and psychology, talked about the most important thing to seek during troubled times
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Exec. Producer/Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer/Host: Billy Palmer
- Volunteer: Kristen Neilson