Live and homegrown music from Fat Candice, Urban Farm Report with Wasatch Community Gardens and Dirt 2 Table, Winter Farmers Market, and the debut of Battle Over Bears Ears
- Pie It Forward with bakers Erica Soucie and AJ Collette from Flourish Bakery. Place your pie order by Nov. 16, then enjoy your holiday feast knowing that every bite is worth the calories because it came from Flourish!
- Filmmaker Nancy Green talked about Battle Over Bears Ears, a documentary that debuts at 8:00 p.m., Nov. 12, on KUED Channel 7. Join KUED and the Salt Lake Film Society for a free and exclusive screening of the film, along with a Q&A featuring Green, Wed., Nov. 14, at Broadway Centre Cinemas. Pick up your tickets at the box office the day of. Tickets are free, but space is limited. Read more about the film at kued.org/bearsears
- Urban Farm Report, featuring a panel of urban farmers and gardeners:
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to email@example.com. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Exec. Producer/Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer
- Community Co-Host: Aldine Strychnine
- Audio Engineer: Sullivan Phetchanpheng of Lights & Sound Studio
- Audio Intern: Trevyn Porter
- Volunteer: Sarah Thacker