TEA of Utah, Jazz in SLC, American Dream Ideas Challenge, ACLU of Utah Smart Justice Campaign
Tonight’s lineup included:
Jason Groth, ACLU of Utah Smart Justice Campaign, which earlier today published candidate responses to its prosecutor questionnaire that was sent to every county prosecutor candidate in Utah. CLICK HERE to see if your District Attorney answered the questions about Smart Justice.
- Courtney McBeth, project director for the UoU’s statewide American Dream Ideas Challenge.
- The challenge aims to find, fund, and develop policy and technology innovations from individuals or groups in Utah that have the potential to increase net income by 10 percent for 10,000 of the state’s middle-class households by 2020. Deadline for submissions: August 30.
- Jazz in Utah with Mike Evans and Kelly Salmans
- First person experiences, featuring:
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Host/Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host/Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Volunteer: Natalie Benoy
- Intern: Isabella Sabala