Live Music with Hotel Le Motel, PuppyCam, SkyWatcher Leo T, Urban Farm Report wtih Solstice Spices and Backyard Gardenshare
Tonight's lineup included:
- The PuppyCam -- Check the video on our Facebook page. The point? To remind pet owners to keep their best friends cool this summer.
- June 3: Pool PAWTY: Keep Your Pup Too Cool, 11AM-3PM at Barley's Canine Recreation Center, 2827 S. 2300 E., SLC. The POOL PAWTY will be the first in a series of events to stay cool. Let your pup splash in the kiddie pools, get discounts on daycare and pool time, and lots of fun stuff for you and your pup.
- Urban Farm Report, featuring:
- Heather and Tony Peters of Solstice Spices, locally-grown, farm-to-jar cooking spices. Look for them at the Downtown SLC Farmers Market and Murray’s Farmers Market this summer.
- Pat Thomas of Backyard GardenShare, which helps local neighborhoods rescue and share their surplus homegrown vegetables and fruit with local families, refugees and immigrants who have little or no access to fresh produce.