Creativity and Mental Health, Bears Ears Poll
Hosted by Billy Palmer and Noor Ul-Hasan, tonight's show:
- Rob Wesemann, new executive director for NAMI Utah. To learn more about the Utah State Hospital Forgotten Patients Cemetery Project, click here.
- Braidan Weeks, communications coordinator for Utah Diné Bikéyah, which released a poll showing 64% of registered voters in Utah believe protections should remain in place for Bears Ears National Monument. REMEMBER: public comments on Bears Ears National Monument, per presidential review, are due before May 26. Click here for details.
- Panel on creativity and mental health:
- Brian Higgins, Create Reel Change
- Maclain Drake, filmmaker/creator of Vibe music events for deaf and hearing communities