St. Patrick's Day Eve with Murphy and the Giant, Utah Hibernian of the Year, Return of Ireland's The Sod Show Garden Podcast, Rose Park Urban Homesteader Jonathan K, SkyWatcher Leo T
- Live music from Murphy & the Giant, playing at Piper Down this evening and tomorrow night. For their full St. Patrick's Day schedule, CLICK HERE.
- Amy Dominguez of Unidad Inmigrante, one of the organizing groups for Utah's Undocumented Reality March, Saturday, March 17, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- The march starts in President's Circle at the University of Utah and ends with a rally at First Unitarian Church, 569 S. 1300 E., SLC. Parking is available at the University of Utah West Stadium Parking Lot, a middle point between President's Circle and First Unitarian Church.
- Many community members will be speaking at the event, sharing their stories and experiences, including Salt Lake City mother-in-sanctuary Vicky Chavez and Mondis Nkoy of Black Lives Matter. The mic will be open for anybody else that would like to speak as well.
- Michael Donovan, Utah Hibernian of the Year, an honor that will be recognized at tomorrow's 40th Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade in SLC. This year’s parade will benefit the Shriners Hospital of Salt Lake City.
- New Route Alert: The line of march will begin at 200 South & 500 East, proceeding west and concluding at State Street. CLICK HERE for details on the Siamsa at Gallivan Center, 239 S. Main Street, SLC, after the parade.
- Al's Urban Farm Report, featuring:
- Horticulturist Peter Donnegan of Ireland's The Sod Show Garden Podcast. It as just last year that Donnegan spent St. Patrick's Day in SLC, including a stop at RadioActive.
- Rose Park urban homesteader Jonathan K
- SkyWatcher Leo T was back with Irish constellations and folklore. More importantly, he and Al shared details of the first-ever Punk Rock Farmer Star Party Saturday, March 24, 7 p.m. at the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge. FREE, you just gotta get yourself there. It's about an hour to an hour-and-a-half north of SLC. CLICK HERE for all the details!!!
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included: