Robyn Cage, Downtown SLC Farmers Market, Top Crops SLC, Hops Hunters Hikes, SkyWatcher Leo T, Food Truck FaceOff, Utah Community Action, Marquesas Corndogs
Tonight’s lineup included:
- Julia McCarrer-Edwards and Caitlin Willard of the Summit Land Conservancy, which has protected more than 5,000 acres of land from development, and is currently working to save the Osguthorpe farm on Old Ranch Road in Park City.
- June 10: First Hops Hunters Hike on our Empire Canyon easement. The hike is free! We’ll be meeting on the dirt road section of Daly Ave at the gate. Hikes start at 9:30 and go for about two hours. Dogs are welcome, but must be on a leash and friendly.
- Urban Farm Report, featuring the Downtown SLC Farmers Market, which opens tomorrow at Pioneer Park. Hours are 8am-2pm every Saturday through October. Guests:
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Host/Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host/Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Audio Engineer: Sullivan Phetchanpheng, Lights & Sound Studio
- Volunteer: Sarah Thacker