March For Our Lives SLC Hosts RadioActive
- Wilhelmina Graff, Ermiya Fanaeian and Elizabeth Love of March for Our Lives SLC.
- July 14: Utah #RoadToChange Rally. Join the students of March For Our Lives for a rally in Utah as part of the national #RoadToChange campaign this summer. Emma Gonzales, David Hogg, Cameron Kasky, Jaclyn Corin, and more incredible student activists will be stopping in Utah to register voters and rally for change. Time and place TBA.
- Nickie Nelson of the League of Women Voters of Utah with an update on state lawmakers and the issues they discussed during last week’s interim committee meetings.
- Paul Wharton, a founding member of KRCL, who awarded the first “Ethel” to March For Our Lives SLC. Named after Wharton’s late-wife, Ethel C. Hale, the Ethels is RadioActive's new program to recognize the work of grassroots activists and community builders who bring about positive social change.
- Panel on gun violence, featuring:
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Community Co-Hosts: Wilhelmina Graff, Ermiya Fanaeian and Elizabeth Love of March for Our Lives SLC
- Volunteer: Tommy Sutter