Inland Port Pollution, Nopalera Artists, Utahns Against Hunger, KidsEatUtah, Tastemakers, Voto Latino, Vote for 2
- Celebration of the Hand, with Angela Brown of Craft Lake City and artists Jorge Arellano, Andrew Alba and Lola Reyes.
- Jeremy Bradford Pugh of Salt Lake magazine, which will hold its 8th annual Tastemakers from 5:00-10:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday, at Gateway. The two-day event is filled with food, beer, craft cocktails and wine tastings from the best restaurants and bars in Salt Lake City. Click herefor tickets to Tastemakers.
- A portion of proceeds from Tastemakers will benefit KidsEat! Utah. Lynda Smart Brown, president and CEO, said the non-profit will use the money raised to fill backpacks with food for the children that attend Boys & Girls Clubs, Neighborhood House, DDI HeadStart, and Murray School District Title One Schools.
- Francisca Figueroa and Uriel Morales, volunteers with Comunidades Unidas and its Vote for 2campaign to register 1,000 new Latinx voters before the general election in November.
- There are 158,000 Latinos eligible to vote in Utah.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Host/Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host: Nick Burns
- Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Volunteer: Natalie Benoy