Dr. Dave's Radical Middle Way to Transform Stress and Disappointment, Goals for Girls, Social Health with Building Beginnings, Utah Overdose Awareness and Fireside Chats
- Dr. David Derezotes was back from summer hiatus. Throughout the hour, he shared his take on transforming stress, disappointment and political polarization into #TheRadicalMiddle.
- Utah’s Goals for Girls hosted female soccer players from India, who are pioneering soccer for girls back home. Lara shared an interview recorded with Tuba, Vartika and Sneha.
- Amber Baum and Aimee Hadfield of Overdose Awareness Utah
- Aug. 31: 2018 Overdose Awareness, 6:00-9:30 p.m. at the Utah State Capitol, to honor those lost to overdose and raise awareness of the epidemic. Enjoy inspiring speakers, wonderful music, resource tables, slideshow and a special presentation.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Host/Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host: Dr. David Derezotes
- Associate Producer: Billy Palmer