Live music from Guilty Scapegoat, #RoadToChange Town Hall, African Festival 2018, PuppyCam, Monarch Lady, SLC Veggie Swap, Bearfoot Festival at SLCC
- Live music from Guilty Scapegoat, one of several bands playing the Bearfoot Music Festival, July 19, at SLCC South City Campus. Hosted by Resonance, SLCC’s student record label.
- Elizabeth Love of March For Our Lives SLC, which hosts the Parkland, Florida, student organizers Saturday, July 14, from 6:00-7:30 p.m. at Mountain America Expo Center, 9575 S. State St., Sandy.
- The event is open to the public, but they are offering 1,000 priority seating tickets that will allow admission to the event space at 5:30 p.m. All other participants will be admitted at 6:00. Click here to get a free ticket.
- Tickets obtained for the Megaplex location through this link will still be valid. Attendees encouraged to bring a valid form of ID.
- Please note that this will be a gun-free event, and firearms will not be allowed inside the hall where the event is held.
- Newton Gborway and Fatima Dirie on the African Festival 2018, which promotes and showcases African tradition, culture, food and heritage. The free festival runs from 12:00-8:00 p.m. Saturday, July 28, at Liberty Park, 600 E. 900 S., SLC.
- Wildflowers and butterflies with Rachel Taylor of Monarchs Of The Wasatch Front | Utah. Check out the Wasatch Wildflower Festival this month. CCF naturalist guides have been training for months to provide four unique and locally celebrated days. Because the Wasatch Wildflower Festival occurs on watershed lands, dogs are not allowed at these free events.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included: