Year-in-Review with Utah DACA Recipients, The Road Home and How You Can Help Homeless Persons in SLC
Hosted By Billy Plamer and Ma Black, tonight's show featured:
- Matt Minkevitch, Executive Director of The Road Home, updated listeners on the state of the downtown homeless shelter and its ongoing housing efforts. Did you know:
- It only takes $12.00 to shelter one person for one night. Your gift directly impacts the lives of people who are working to overcome homelessness.
- In fiscal year 2017 The Road Home provided shelter for 8,003 individuals including 1,460 children.
- The Road Home has maintained the highest rating possible with Charity Navigator for 12 consecutive years.
- Only 6% of The Road Home's annual budget is used for administrative and fundrasing costs.
- The Road Home’s annual Holiday broadcast is underway to raise critical funding for agency programs and year-round services. Click here to give or drop off donations at 210 S. Rio Grande, SLC. Click here for a list of needed items.
- Panel discussion with Utah DACA recipients, including: