Skate Board Diplomacy comes To Utah, The Sisterhood Of Shred and Spocks Skate Camp, A KRCL Update With The General Manager
Tristin Tabish, General Manager at KRCL 90.9 fm talked about the stations history from a one year free lease above the Blue Mouse to the the current location now and the opportunity for staff, volunteers and listeners to envision KRCL's future.
- We were also joined by Board Member, Ian Percy who talked about the process of finding an architecture firm to explore the a vision of KRCL's future and the fesabilitiy what changes that might bring.
- Angela Dean of AMD Architecture talked about getting input form the KRCL community at various KRCL events:
- AMD will be present at the Avenues Street Fair, September 8, 8th Avenue between H and M Streets, Salt Lake City, The
900 S 900 E, Salt Lake City and KRCL's Music Meets Movies, September 13, Brewvies Cinema Pub, 677 South 200 West, Salt Lake City
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to email@example.com. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Exec. Producer/Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer/Host: Billy Palmer