Live music from Salduro, Back2School Drive, 9th West Farmers Market, Salt Lake County Fair and Family FarmFest
- Live music from Salduro, a Logan band made up of Utah natives Lyndi Perry (vocals and guitar), Zachery Perry (bass and vocals), and David Kinsey (drums and severe cowbell). The three are known locally for their participation in the music scene: Kinsey is a former member of Beta Chicks, Puppy Box, and Strictly Naive; while Z. Perry once fronted The Castanettes and L. Perry has made annual appearances in the finals of the KSM songwriting competition.
- Back2School Drive with Keith McDonald of The Friday Night Fallout Show - KRCL. KRCL is a collection point for the drive, which will benefit the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Salt Lake. We’re collecting backpacks, messenger bags, gently used smart phones, tablets, laptops, calculators and computers, plus all manner of No. 2 pencils, notebooks, rulers, etc.
- Drop off your school supplies to KRCL, 1971 West North Temple, Mondays through Fridays from 9am to 5pm till August 22.
- Urban Farm Report, featuring:
- Melanie Schertz of the 9th West Farmers Market, held Sundays from 10a-2p at Jordan Park, 1000 S. 900 W., SLC.
- This Sunday is beginning day of the Double Up Food Bucks program for EBT/SNAP users
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Executive Producer/Host: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host: Aldine Strychnine
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer
- Audio Engineer: Sullivan Phetchanpheng of Lights and Sound Studio
- Volunteer: Sarah Thacker