The Utah Poverty Summit, The Road Home, Auch, Midtown Community Health Turns 3 Years Old
- The Annual Summit will address The Crisis of Unsheltered Homeless People,
Prop 3: Utah Decides
, and Domestic Violence and Child Homelessness among other announcements of coming events.
- Matt Minkevitch, Executive Director of
The Road Home
, joined the panel to help sort out the complexity of solutions.
- Matt shared 2-1-1 By simply dialing 2-1-1, callers can connect to health and human resources they need, as well as find meaningful volunteer opportunities.For more information click here. United Way 2-1-1 - Search
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to email@example.com. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Exec. Producer/Host: Lara Jones
- Assoc. Producer/Co-Host: Billy Palmer
- Volunteer: Kristen Neilson