The Transplant Games, Author Robert Horsey, The Fix It Clinic, Meet Your Maker
- Morgan Bowerman of
on The Fix it Clinic. with a call for "Volunteer Fix It Coaches" to help with a series of events in an effort to help folks save repairable items from the landfill graveyard.
- If you're interested in volunteering as a fix-it-coach apply by August 21 online at http://surveymonkey.com/r/fixitlibrary
The County Library (Viridian & West Jordan Branch), or check out the Fix It Clinic August 11 at The DIY Festival in the Google Stem Builiding
The next Fix-It Clinic
, will take place Saturday, October 6 at 11 AM - 3 PM, at
- Opening Ceremony | Transplant Games of America are being held in Salt Lake City from Friday, Aug. 2 to Wednesday, Aug. 7. Our guests to talk about it:
- In conjunction with those Games, Robert Horsey of Indiana, author of “Gifted,” The novel is a moving account that flows from his work as an organ transplant coordinator in the Midwest. Providing a powerfully realistic view of the organ transplant process, “Gifted” has been embraced by the transplant community as well as the broader public.
- Alex McDonald, Director, Public Education & Public Relations at Intermountain Donor Services
- Brenda Cortez, Author of Juinior Books with HOWL the Owl (Helping Others With Love)
- Matt Patterson, Trnasplant Athlete, Team Indiana
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Host/Associate Producer: Billy Palmer
- Community Co-Host: Kristen Neilson