Nick Passey and the Perpetual Sadness, Punk Rock Farm to Taco, Dogwood Plat, Protect/Disarm, SkyWatcher Leo T
- Announcing Punk Rock Farm to Taco, with Allison Einerson of the Downtown SLC Farmers Market and Jerry and Kestrel Ledtke of Tin Angel Café. Click hereto get your tickets now!
- Join the Downtown Salt Lake City Farmers Market, KRCL, and the Tin Angel restaurant Sunday, Sept. 9, for a one of a kind food event: Punk Rock Farm to Taco! Enjoy a variety of punk rock-inspired tacos prepared by local chefs with ingredients from local farms and producers, as well as local music, local beer, and handcrafted cocktails.
- Artist Adelaide Ryder on Protect/Disarm, a new art exhibit about social inequality, injustice, and ignorance. Reception from 6:00-9:00 p.m. at Urban Arts Gallery, 116 S. Rio Grande St., SLC, this evening.
- Guest curated by Ryder, “Protect” is a small group show of local artists who are passionate about discussing and exploring social issues. “Disarm” by Konstructivist is a collection of radical, relevant artwork designed to invoke conversation and progress towards solving the environmental and humanitarian crises facing modern society.
- SkyWatcher Leo T checks in with a report on the night sky, Space Force, Russian space walk, and more.
- Urban Farm Report with Dogwood Plat’s Chris Polk and Danielle Lindner — back to talk tomatoes, urban farming and farmers markets.
RadioActive is a production of Listeners' Community Radio of Utah. Tonight's team included:
- Executive Producer: Lara Jones
- Community Co-Host: Aldine Strychnine
- Assoc. Producer: Billy Palmer
- Audio Engineer: Sullivan Phetchanpheng of Lights and Sound Studio
- Volunteer: Sarah Thacker
Got a story you'd like to share on the show? Record a voice memo on your smart phone, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep it under 3 minutes and be sure to include a name and phone number in the body of the message.