Pick Your Mode of Transport -- Train, Bus, Car, Bike, Your Own Two Feet -- and Find Out How the Future Will Change Your Choice
Hosts: Billy Palmer and Lara Jones
- Jessic Reimer, HEAL Utah, reported on last night's net-metering hearing before Utah's Public Service Commission. If you've got something to say about the upcoming changes to net-metering and how it might impact residential solar, use Heal Utah's handy action alert link tp send a message.
- Alex Porpora with one last Meet Your Maker segment. Don't forget to check out the STEM building (it's got air conditioning if you need to get out of the heat) with all the DIY makers at Craft Lake City this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Gallivan Center, 239 S. Main St., SLC. Single day-tickets are $5. Look for us on the KRCL stage introducing local bands.
- Transportation panelists:
- Jerry Benson, president and CEO of the Utah Transit Authority. FYI, UTA has a citizen advisory group called the Committee on Accessible Transportation or CAT. Interested in serving? Click here for more details.
- Cris Jones, SLC Moves, Salt Lake City's Transportation Division