Live and Local music by Johanna Johanna, James Loomis from JENKSTARS and BUILDING MAN 2017 on fungi and other fun stuff, Confluence 2017 with Utah Trout Unlimited, International Startups learning locally, and Zine-ing in Zion.
Hosted by Billy Palmer and Al The Punk Rock Farmer, tonight's show featured:
- Johanna Johanna provided two members of their folk rock, harmonic band.
- Zine Club members of Salt Lake meet up twice a month to share their creations amd collaborate on new ideas for their DIY publications.
- Natalie Williamson of Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy and entrepreneurs from Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative, talked about their fellowship with local companies to share and learn knowledge.
- Xavier Retif, founder of Bazar Malta talked about his bringing the microbrew along in Mexico.
- Ricardo Diaz Meraz, founder of Trigona taked about new technologies in Bee keeping
- Dawna Little and Paul Burnett from Trout Unlimited talked about Confluence 2017 and protecting our water sheds on the Weber River
- James Loomis of Wasatch Community Gardens and JENKSTARS and BUILDING MAN 2017 gave his advice on putting your gardens to bed with life and fungi in mind.