"The vote is the most powerful, non-violent tool we have in a democratic society."
Important voting dates:
- Oct. 17: Counties start to send out mail-in ballots
- Oct. 25-24: In-office early voting
- Oct. 28: Last day to register to vote. Your county clerk must receive your registration by 5:00 p.m. today. However, there will be an opportunity to register on Election Day.
- Nov. 1: Last day to request a replacement ballot
- Nov. 8: General Election Day
Utah Voter Resources
A variety of groups publish voter guides to highlight candidate positions based on the respective group's interests. RadioACTive provides the links as a resource and makes no endorsement of the information contained therein, which is the sole responsibility of the publishing organization.
Civic Engagement Resources:
- Utah State Legislature, a website where you can track bills, listen and watch debate, find your lawmaker.
- State of Utah Boards and Commissions, information on Utah's boards and commissions, including board members, authority, expiring terms, vacancies and other valuable information. Don’t want to run for office? Apply to serve on a board or commission.