"The vote is the most powerful, non-violent tool we have in a democratic society."
- March 3, 2020: 2020 Presidential Primary Election Information.
- Registration by mail: the mail must be postmarked on or before February 3, 2020.
- Registration at your county clerk’s office: 5:00 pm on February 25, 2020.
- Registration using the online registration system: February 25, 2020.
- November 3: General Election. You may register to vote at a polling location by casting a provisional ballot.
Utah Voter Resources
A variety of groups publish voter guides to highlight candidate positions based on the respective group's interests. RadioACTive provides the links as a resource and makes no endorsement of the information contained therein, which is the sole responsibility of the publishing organization.
Civic Engagement Resources:
- Utah State Legislature, a website where you can track bills, listen and watch debate, find your lawmaker.
- State of Utah Boards and Commissions, information on Utah's boards and commissions, including board members, authority, expiring terms, vacancies and other valuable information. Don’t want to run for office? Apply to serve on a board or commission.