"The vote is the most powerful, non-violent tool we have in a democratic society."
- July 1-20: Primary Election canvass period
- July 21: Board of Canvassers meeting
- October 12: Vote-by-mail ballots mailed this week
- October 20-November 2: General in-office voting
- October 28-November 2: General early voting
- October 23: Mail-in, in-person and online registration deadline.
- October 27: Las day to request a mail ballot
- November 3: General Election. You may register to vote at a polling location by casting a provisional ballot.
- November 4-16: Canvass Period
- November 17: Board of Canvassers meeting
Utah Voter Resources
A variety of groups publish voter guides to highlight candidate positions based on the respective group's interests. RadioACTive provides the links as a resource and makes no endorsement of the information contained therein, which is the sole responsibility of the publishing organization.
Civic Engagement Resources:
- Utah State Legislature, a website where you can track bills, listen and watch debate, find your lawmaker.
- State of Utah Boards and Commissions, information on Utah's boards and commissions, including board members, authority, expiring terms, vacancies and other valuable information. Don’t want to run for office? Apply to serve on a board or commission.