SPRING RADIOTHON MARCH 25-APRIL 2
Sign up to answer phones during Spring Radiothon March 25-April 2!
Volunteers will help to answer phones and takes pledges here at the station. Basic computer and phone skills, legible hand writing, a clear voice, and the ability to be precise is all we ask. In return, we've got amazing food from across the valley, and even more amazing company...the KRCL Community!
- Things have changed a bit since last year, so be preprared for a few changes, and an updated tutorial.
- It's really fun.
- Bring in co-workers, or plan a volunteer shift with your business/organization - we can give you a thank you on-air! Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to know more.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your shift to ensure a smooth transition
- If you already have a name tag you are willing to bring in, please do!
- Please bring a reusable water bottle/coffee mug, to keep the dish load and paper cup load down.
- The TRAX GREEN LINE has a stop right across from the station at 1940 West, (I ride it every day, it's quite reliable)
- The kitchen area always needs love, if you sign up for a late shift, or really early shift, and enjoy cleaning up, it would be much appreciated.