LocalScapes, Bizarre Foods, City Challenge, Provo Poetry, MusiCares, Creature Double Feature
Hosted by Lara Jones and Aldine, KRCL's Punk Rock Farmer, tonight's show featured:
- Cynthia Bee, Conservation Garden Park, on Localscapes and water guides
- Bizarre Foods host Andrew Zimmern, who visits SLC next week for the Natural History Museum of Utah's Food lecture series. Zimmern's keynote: A Global Perspective on the State of our Food Life, Tuesday, April 11, 7:00 p.m., Kingsbury Hall.
- Christy Bills, aka The Bug Lady, and Ally Coconis offer a bioblitz challenge with the Natural History Museum of Utah
- Our last poets of the week, Jack Garcia, co-founder of Peculiar, and Provo Poetry's Trish Hopkinson
- Melissa Zappa of Flow Acupuncture on starting a Utah chapter of MusiCares. She's putting together Musicians Acupuncture & Performance Clinics
- And live music from Creature Double Feature